Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little given, little expected

Well, now that I have posted my last blog and I only got one response, and I had to ask him to look at it, I can see that where "little is given, little is expected." So now that I have lulled you all to sleep so Jane and I can relax knowing that when we post a Pulitzer Prize winning blog full of pictures and fun things, no one will read it anyway... so what's the difference. So we will continue to blog in our old manner (never to seldom) and reduce the timely burden of checking our blog on a daily basis. Kaitlin, you will now have time for all of your homework!! Oh, and we know we were tagged, didn't know what that meant but now know, and will get to that in due time... due meaning whenever we feel like it because we are approaching our mid 50's and can dictate our time as we feel like it. Ahhh, it is great to have arrived at this blissful stage of life.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey thats now true. I check your blog every day and was very excited to see a new post! Im not a huge comment leaver but I enjoy browsing all the same! Please keep it up!

Biddle Family said...

you & I are at different stages of BLISS, if you ever need a little BIDDLE BLISS come over! We'll show you a great time!
Love you guys!!!!

Jeff Hamm said...

lame if you discontinue or even continue at your previous pace. I know I get a ton of comments from you but looking over my last 10 posts, not a single one has more than two comments.... none from you! Stop yo whinin' and blog! Or, maybe I should just stop too.

farmersdozen.com said...

I am reading too...

The Merwin Family said...

I read your too!

kaitlin said...

um hello i check this like every other day. i am so glad that you put that funny story on here!
serious. keep updating.

ps uncle bob just fyi i still haven't had to threaten any poor young man with the scary uncle bob line...but i still have it in mind in case needed :)

kaitlin said...

ooh and its okay it took me a few months till i got around to updating with my tagged thing...