Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Banishment

I was reading Molly's blog and some of the comments attached to her post on her recent illness. I really feel her pain and fully empathize with her when death seems to be possible reality any minute. The hardest part about getting ill is I am banished to find another place to sleep and rattle the walls in one breath and then wait for a couple minutes for the next GASP of air. Like that isn't normal for a 55 year old overweight guy with a terrible head cold? Are you with me Molly? Our secretary at the office asked me when I came in one morning when I was going to leave? However, I am over it now... the illness anyway, but I am still banished to the other bedroom as the echos down the hall that Jane hears still give her some justification to keep me banished and all may not be well...

Watch this Youtube video and you will understand why I have placed 999 on my speed-dial and am investing in a good bell.  I am almost sure it will help our marital relationship and Jane will understand even more how much I need her!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyZHsqC9AM

Now that you have watched the video, you will know why the banishment may be for a long time. I am just kidding sweetie!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Bob, thanks for the empathy. I think it should be illegal for coworkers to comment on your appearance when you're sick. Hearing their two cents on the situation is the last thing I want when I'm contemplating my mortality.